The Last Wishes of Sylvia Ann Pothecary. (To be opened only after my death.)
My Last Wishes.
I do not want a funeral, especially not a religious one. I do not believe in god, any god. Ergo, I do not believe in Heaven or Hell. ‘Heaven’ is where you choose it to be.
After death I will travel and fly amongst the stars and planets, maybe catch a ride on an asteroid or comet. Come in Hale-Bopp, I'm waiting for you.
My last wishes on this world are:
1) The funeral director to take my body and have it cremated in private.
2) My ashes to be put into a proper pot.
3) My ashes to be taken to Grassthorpe (UK) and scattered on the railway track there, just before The Flying Scotsman comes thundering past.
4) If anyone would like to say something at this scattering, please try to say something nice and put your arms around [my husband] Peter's shoulders.
5) Show this to my family and friends so they can understand.
Sylvia Ann Pothecary (Nee Allsop) 1943-2017.