Friday 11 July 2008

I got tagged.

I got tagged, see below!

TAGGING RULES:



a) Write 10 facts about yourself ie. goals, aspirations or anything else you feel may be of interest or you'd like everyone here to know about you. 



b) Tag 10 people of your choosing here at MySpace (but do NOT tag back the person that tagged you) by sending each person a notification through the private messaging utility.



c) In your message to the person you tag let them know they have been tagged and to read your related blog post for tagging rules and how to proceed. Remind your taggee to play along to keep the game going!

Have fun with it!



NOTE: I refuse to taggee anyone!



My 10 confessions.





1) My wife and I have been together fifty years. She was my first real love.

2) We have four lovely daughters and they each have three children.





3) I left school at fourteen and a half (six months before I should have) - to get away from an abusive teacher.

4) My first job was as a maintenance painter and decorator.

5) My second job was as a wall and floor tiler and I was thus employed until retirement.

6) I've also had short periods as: lumberjack: cotton winder: plastic molder.

7) My real passion is writing and talking rubbish.

8) My other love is long distance walking. My longest walk being Thurso to Lands End via John o'Groats (UK).



9) I don't smoke, take illegal substances or dabble in crime. But I do like a drink now and again. (Now'll do. I'll have another one again later.)

10) I love chips and gravy.



There, that wasn't too bad. Hardly set the world on fire but hey! What ya see is what ya get!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php