Wednesday 2 January 2008

Coke Can Cop.


The burglar, caught becos his DNA was found on a Coke can, should make the authorities sit up and take note.

If everyone's DNA was on a National DNA Register, it could mean the end of litter on our streets. It would also help cut the unsociable crimes of fly tipping and chewing gum dropping, not to mention helping towards the solving of more serious crime.

We might even have a Dog DNA register which would include compulsory pet chipping. That way we might at last give the present dog fouling law some fangs cos as that law stands at the moment, it is crap.

I'd also like to see statutory £1,000 fines introduced for many of these unsociable offences.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php