Monday 21 January 2008

Reading my daily paper

the other day I found myself sucked into the full page adverts for those little, blue coloured sex enhancing pills. The pushers' don't actually make any lurid claims they just hint at their product's efficacy.

I realise that they are maybe just a scam but my having something akin to a loose weekend I've been along and got myself some anyway (I was a bit embarrassed to purchase them in the Adults Only store but I bought a couple of magazines to wrap them up in so's I could smuggle them past the missus.)

A glossy copy of "BIG BAD BUNNIES" and another that was obviously Scandinavian going by the name of: "BRING ME ON I BRING YOU OF!" It maybe foreign with a few typos but hey, we are supposed to be encouraging our European friends and anyway, I do hear that the language is quite easy to understand once you get into it.

But on taking one of these much vaunted preparations I've discovered that these little blue tablets are of little help taken orally, even after a bath. However, I find that if you dissolve one in a little warm baby oil and massage it in (or get a friend to do it for you) you can get quite an improvement.

NB: If you find a whole pill too effective you should try cutting one in half. Either that or study a picture of Jade Goody in a bikini to bring you back down to Earth.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php