Tuesday 27 November 2007

Infernal alarms.

An Alarming State Of Affairs.


What is it about car alarms? Why do they have to disturb the WHOLE neighbourhood? Why are the ignored for EVER?

Why should EVERYONE be awoken at unearthly hours?



Why can't some clever inventor come up with an alarm system that can only be heard by the vehicle owner?


The technology to make it possible is already with us. Hint, hint it's -



The mobile phone!!


Yes, the humble cell phone.


Set one up in the vehicle so that it will be triggered to dial any telephone that you program it to ring. It might be your home number, your mobile number or even your date's number. It'll just wake you and won't disturb the neighbourhood.

BRILLIANT.

Picture courtesy of Download-Free-Pictures.com



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php