Saturday 8 March 2008

Fish story

There's a lot of fishy goings on in China.





I was just wondering if James Randi might be interested in following this fishy tale up?

The text says:

A MYSTIC claims he can cook fish - using only the power of his mind.

Chinese He Tieheng - who calls himself "The God Of Fire" - says he uses a technique called Oigong to channel brainwaves onto food.

He showed off his power to a theatre audience of 7,000 - who said that the fish started to smoke and change colour within a minute of him holding it.

Amazed Mei Lee,29, who was at The Lark Theatre in Guangzhou, China, said:

"Afterwards he had black soot on his hands where the fish had singed."Tieheng said:

"The power of the mind is able to conquer natural forces."

He claimed he could channel "psychopneumatological force", adding:

"I once cooked a carp thinking about a gas range belting out 1,000 degrees C of heat."

END of report.

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php