Wednesday 12 March 2008

Strip Clubbed.

You football (soccer) fans are going to love this.

According to a research into almost one one hundred years of English League football, teams that wear red strip have the most success at scoring goals!?

They win more games 'cos - "they say" - that red is natures "aggressive" colour.

These researchers - based at the University of Plymouth and Durham University - who are obviously under-worked and overpaid - say: "...it gives a psychological boost to the players' and their teams."

The source added:

"In close games the wearing of red COULD tip the balance."

Bearing this in mind, couldn't the England Management INSIST on attiring our mediocre national team in head to toe scarlet? This measure that I am proposing would be sure to help even up the balance when we are drawn against teams like;

Germany (White),

Italy (Blue),

Argentina (Blue)

Holland (Orange) and of course

Brazil (Yellow).

Why these "researchers" don't get sent out into the

REAL (White)

World to find proper jobs I'll never know.

Up The 'Ammers (Burgundy)!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php