Tuesday 17 June 2008

I'll see you then then.

Wouldn't a coin operated time kiosk be wonderful?

Step inside, dial up the require period of youth, slip the relevant coin in the slot and.......... BINGO!

I'd like to be transported to the war years to see how we coped with Christmases.

I'd like to be transported back to 1955 so I could kick my bullying teacher's arse.

I'd like to go back to the time I was a fumbling virgin and get it right first time.

I'd like to say my proper goodbyes to my mum and dad, both long deceased.

I'd like to go back and right any wrongs that I've done BEFORE they happened.

I'd like to go back to the time when property was cheap and buy up a whole street for what it cost me to buy this house.

I'd like to court my wife again, and again, and again.

I'd like to go back to just before we got married so that we might have a grander wedding, this time with photographs.

I'd like to..........

Thank Maddwich for inspiring me to write this.

Thank you Maddwich and thanks to author unknown of: "I wish I was six again."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php