Friday 14 September 2007

Legalised Paedophilia?

Legalised Paedophilia?

Surely it can only be a matter of time before paedophilic acts among consenting children and sexually depraved adults in private is legitimised by governmental consent. After all it is only a few short decades ago when same sex between consenting adult men was regarded as a mortal sin but now in these enlightened times any consenting sixteen year old boy can be buggered to his heart's content and most probably is.

Paedophilic thoughts and acts are just as natural and unavoidable to some in society as homosexual thoughts and acts. Both come naturally to some but are condemned by so called "normal" people and the Holy Scriptures as abominable acts.

But how can they be when these same acts are regarded as "normal" by so many of these so-called perverts.

And why stop there at paedophile legalisation? Why not legalise bestiality? A dog isn't just for Christmas! You never see a sheep with a headache or a pony with a face on!!

Let's see the light shed on healthy child - man - youth - goat - woman - girl - dog relationships. Just as long as the act is carried on behind closed doors (with gags and straps utilised where necessary), I cannot see any problem.

(This post is tongue in cheek (or anywhere else for that matter.) Anthony W is a raving heterosexual with a happy half-century marriage to the love of his life. They have four grown-up and happily married daughters, twelve granchildren and one great-grandchild.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php