Saturday 15 September 2007

Our "Justice" System.

Shoot the bastards!


The "justice system?" in this once great country of ours is upside down. It is biased against the law-abiding and for the offender. There is no reason whatsoever to spend vast amounts of time and money on the housing and monitoring of a large proportion of criminals that plague our society when a 50p bullet in the head of these wastes of space would solve much of the prison population problem and save us money to boot.

If society won't allow this expedient then why not adopt a suggestion made by R.C.Crook of Oldham Lancashire UK. He suggests that large treadmills connected to dynamos should be built to be driven by the inmates. Thus they would at least be putting something back into society. It would also go some way towards tackling the green issue.

Why should child rapists and killers be allowed to serve time and then be released to do the same again. What use is a paedophile to society? Even if he serves a long sentence he'll still be a paedophile with the same urges on his release. Why should drugged-up-muggers get away with a few years incarceration for murdering decent old folk and thus bringing untold misery on their family and friends? Why can't we leave our property unattended for a few hours without some worthless toe-rag helping himself to it and getting away with just a fine or community service?

My daughter's car, parked outside her bungalow in a very respectable, area was broken into and so badly damaged was it that the insurance have written it off. She used to use the car for work and has now had to hire one just to carry out her duties. She is a community worker, helping the less able to fend for themselves.

The worthless thief stole her car stereo, about three quids worth on the open market. He must be very proud of his actions. If he came up before me as a judge with a long wig on, he'd get one of my 50p bullets in the head. I firmly believe that much of this heart felt sentiment would be echoed and "here, here'd" by the majority of the voting and tax paying hard pressed public.

So I ask you; Why do we put up with the situation as it is?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php