Saturday 29 September 2007

Yoiks and Tally-ho!!!!!!!!

Yoiks and Tally-ho!!!!!!!!

These horsey fox and hounds people are really getting on my mammaries. Despite the ban they are still moaning that fox hunting is a tradition that goes back a couple of hundred years or so and thus should be reinstated and protected from any government legislation as if their "sport" has been sanctioned by God Almighty (see Faith).

GOD ALMIGHTY! Bear-baiting, badger-baiting, cock-fighting, dog fighting, public flogging and public hangings all were the accepted norm for hundreds of years longer and yet our modern society has just about come to accept that they are no longer regarded as being just and proper.

There are other options open to the pink clad horsey types. They can still enjoy a stirrup cup of claret and a horse-chase without resorting to setting dogs on foxes.

As for their threats to ignore the law, it just about sums them up.

Pompous, arrogant, spoilt self-centred hooligans.

If any of them do ignore the law, they should be buried up to their red necks in sand and have rabid foxes set on 'em.

Yoiks and Tally-ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php