Friday 7 December 2007

Bloody blood sport supporters.

Bloody blood sport supporters.


Why are these right-whingers kicking and screaming against the cruel sports ban? If it had been left to that kind of bigoted wooly-minded thinking we would still be cheering for the top dog to rip out the throat of it's lesser opponent in front of the blood crazed mob.

We would be baying for the hounds to rip off the blooded nose of the muzzled, tethered, clawless, defenceless bear.

We'd be whooping and throwing our caps in the air in joy as the winning cockerel tears the loser to ribbons with its sharpened steel spurs and talons.

The crowd would roar whilst the gentle home loving badger is dragged from its man-shattered sett by the snarling savage dogs, then gloat as the beaten brock puts up a valiant but unfair fight in the protection of its own gentle family.

And on a fine and sunny day we could still be sitting on the fence, witnessing blood hungry lurchers chasing an exhausted, screaming and frightened hare being hounded to its forlorn and wretched death.

Do any of these wretched animals "enjoy it" as has been said of the fox?

If these spectacles are what this bloody blood sports and foxy hunting crowd want then let's not stand in their Neanderthal way.

Me? I'm going to lobby for the bringing back of the old Roman Style Gladiatorial "Games".

If I can get those games reinstated it would ease the pressure in our grossly overcrowded prisons and probably make some measurable dent in the crime figures to boot. When we run out of serious criminal offenders' we could begin thinning out the vast army of blood sport enthusiasts.

Just don't let SKY get hold of the TV rights for these gladitorial style games 'cos, if they do, many of us won't be able to afford to watch.

You heard it here first.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php