Tuesday 18 December 2007

Sex and the law.

Rape or Not Rape?

There are proposals underway to help clarify the rape laws and make our streets safer for our womenfolk.

Under the proposed new law, a guy (or gal, I suppose) has to prove that mutual agreement to the sxual act has been reached before penetrative sex takes place.

What I would like to know is - does this mean that the people involved have to get the proposal down on paper, signed by both participants and witnessed by an independent observer BEFORE they have a chance of getting a laid?

It's going to be very hard getting all this down on paper but I can't see anything less standing up in a court of law.

Can you?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php