Tuesday 2 October 2007

Amy's Story aged about 12.


Timmy's Accident by Amy Newton.

Timmy was a cheeky boy he always got into a lot of trouble. One afternoon, Timmy was walking down his street when he spotted a pound coin on the side of the road. As he bent down to pick it up, suddenly out of nowhere, a speeding car came racing around the corner.
Timmy jumped back in a shock, his heart was beating as fast as it could possibly go.

A little old woman came to see if he was OK and was surprised to see him staring into space.

She started to shout his name when suddenly he said "Yes I'm fine, thank you."

The little old woman took Timmy back home and explained the story of the car to his parents.

They were relieved that Timmy was OK and thanked the old woman for bringing him back.

The next day Timmy had school. He went straight to his best mate and told him about the car.

His mate said; "That was my Dad, he was in a rush for work and didn't see you. "Sorry."

Timmy was gobsmacked he couldn't believe his ears. His best mate's dad had nearly killed him!

On the way home Timmy saw his mates dad and he was walking to the shop Timmy decided to go over and talk to him.

"Hello how, are you?" asked Timmy.

"I'm fine thank you. I'm sorry about yesterday I was in such a rush I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No you didn't, you just shocked me that's all. Why were you in such a rush?"

"Oh, OK then, bye."

"Bye!" Said Timmy, and carried on walking home and his mates dad carried on walking to the shop.
Amy's Story (slightly edited) aged about 12.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php