Wednesday 3 October 2007

Maddie's Mystery.


03.10.07


In today's issue of The Sun, Jane Moore writes;


The Madeleine McCann "investigation" so far:


She's wandered off and may have drowned.


Oops, bit late now but maybe she's been abducted.


Ah, it might have been that bloke down the road so let's dig his house up.


Er, maybe not. Perhaps the parents did it? That's it! She was crying a lot so one of them slapped her too hard and killed her.


No, wait, they sedated her too much and she died or she may have fallen down some steps and banged her head.


Either way, they hid her body in a mini-fridge then disposed of it 25 days later.


Or maybe they didn't kill her but the abductor was in the flat when the father last checked her, in which case he's a negligent parent.


All we need now is a theory that she was abducted by aliens and we will have run the whole gamut of "what ifs". Perhaps then these fools will get on with the job of finding out what really happened to this poor little girl. End.


This was joined by a reader Charlotte Primrose's letter, again in The Sun;


"What gives the Portuguese police the right to speculate so wildly about what happened to Maddie? They might as well claim she ran off with a circus." End.


I do believe that this mystery will join the likes of the Marie Celeste, Lord Lucan and The Holy Grail.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php