Tuesday 16 October 2007

Telephone Preference Service.


Telephone Preference Service.



Dear Telephone Preference Service

Would you please enrol me in your service and put a bar on my phone to telesales 'cos I don't want any double glazing or a new kitchen. I am satisfied with my phone provider, my gas supplier and my electricity bills. I do not need a new mobile phone even if it is free, or a faster broadband speed.

I carry enough insurance to pay off the national debt of a small country and I do not carry a credit card and neither do I want to, and charity begins at home.

Furthermore I am fed up to the back teeth with answering the phone only to have the line go dead on me and I can only speak English so I find it difficult holding conversation in Punjabi, Pakistani or even Glaswegian.

So please Telephone Preference Service, please enrol me in your call barring scheme.

Disgruntled telephone user.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php