Friday 19 October 2007

I don't get nun.

Some Mothers' do have 'em

A young nun went to see her Mother Superior:

"I was out walking in the woods last night and the gamekeeper took hold of me, threw me to the ground and had his wicked way with me......can you give me penance?"

"Go and eat four lemons," said the Mother Superior curtly, "and swill those lemons down with a chalice of vinegar."

"Will that cleans my sins away?" asked the young nun.

"Probably not," said Mother Superior, "but at least it'll wipe that smug, contented smirk off your face!"

Anon

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php