Sunday 7 October 2007

Bashful bladder syndrome.


A wee problem.

Shy Bladder Syndrome is not a joke. It is a serious nervous condition. I have suffered this embarassing syndrome since leaving school in 1955 (where I was always happy to join in the "Let's see who can p**s highest up the wall" competition) so it has been with me for quite a while.

It has nothing to do with the size of a guy's tackle, as is often thought. I'm about average myself. It is more to do with a reflex action that doesn't allow the sufferer to easily start a stream if anyone is stood close to them. It's akin to the stammer that others suffer from.

However - speaking for myself - once I have started a stream it wouldn't matter if the whole of the Coldstream Guard was breathing down my neck, I would be quite happy to carry on peeing for Queen and Country. I could even pee on Anold Schwarzenegger's boots once I've got a flow going.

So don't take the pee out of we. A sufferer can't even seek the advice of a good plumber. I just wish it was that simple.

Uri Naight.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php