Saturday 6 October 2007

Thank God!


Thank God!


I entered my teenage daughter's bedroom and spotted a handwritten note on the bed. With the worst of premonitions and hands all of a tremble, I read it:


Dear Mum and Dad, It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm letting you know that I have eloped with my new boyfriend. I have found real passion and he is so nice, with his studded leathers and all his piercings and tattoos and his big motorcycle.


But its not only that mum, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy in his caravan in the woods. Although his children from his troubled marriage don't approve he wants to have many more children with me and that's my dream too.


I've also learned that marijuana doesn't hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and for his all of his friends, who are providing us with all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.


In the meantime, we'll pray for the science to find the cure for AIDS, so that Ahmed can get better. He deserves it. Don't worry mum, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Some day I'll visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.


Take care.

Love Jenna xxx


PS: Mum, none of this is true! I'm round next door at Sue's. I just wanted to show you that there are worse things in life than my school report which is under my pillow.........I love you!!!


Anon

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mansfield, United Kingdom
I am over 79. Up to a couple of years ago I'd have described myself as fit and decisive. Now I'm not so sure. I am into DIY. If my wife asks me to do something I say; "Do It Yourself".....Click on my Older Posts for more reading. Or try: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php